Heyyyyyyy, where did that anon go? I thought we were friends! D’: haha.
Los Angeles. More specifically, Hawthorne.
I’m real good friends with the guitarist from The Daffys, which also plays for DBV. And I met the rest of the band that night, They’re really cool people.
Si. Well, in ze light.
Thank you very much, beautiful. ^.^
Love you too!
- BLACK = I would date you.
- GREEN = I think you’re cute.
- BLUE = You are my tumblr crush.
- GREY = I wish you would notice me.
- PURPLE = I don’t talk to you but I really love your blog.
- TEAL = We have a lot in common.
- YELLOW = FUCK ME.
- ORANGE = I don’t like your blog.
- BROWN = I don’t like you.
- PINK = I think you are unattractive.
- RED = I hate you with a burning passion.
- WHITE = MARRY ME.
- NONE: nobody likes you
I had let my black hair fade out and I actually went to a salon to get it bleached, but I took my own color. They had to bleach it twice in order to get it light enough for the color to stay on. So now, my hair is fried. haha. If you really want to, it’s worth the sacrifice. But that’s only if you’re willing to deal with very unhealthy hair hunn. Best of luck!
He was number 1.